- Any interest in a CAL? Share your thoughts in the Ravelry episode thread.
- TDF Spinning!
- Parry Bay Sheep Farm
- Qualicum Bay Fibre Works
- Neon Kid's Cowl
- Humming Bee Farm
- Burgundy Handspun Socks
- Sweatermaker Yarns
- Oshima (for him) by Jared Flood
- Briggs and Little Heritage
- Leftovers Cowl by Wendy D Johnson
- Patons Kroy Striped Socks
- Caliope's Fibre
- None this week. So many patterns in Show and Tell
Show And Tell: Fashion vs Knitting Fall 2015 Part 2
Last week was fabrics, knitwear specific items, and design elements (part 1). Check it out if you haven't already!
- Design Elements, Continued:
- Mini skirt length
- Over-hand sleeve length
- easy sweater mod, make sure not too narrow (ribbing). Better on coats than indoor sweaters.
- Pussy bow collar
- Asymmetry - one sleeve
- Trendy items:
- Feminine, sparkly jewelry
- Gloves - wrist to opera length
- Skinny scarf
- Thigh high boots
- Tights - textured and patterned
- Tight cowls ("turtleneck dickies")
- Cape coats/ponchos
- Overall themes:
- Victorian lace, ruffles, high collars, drama
- Boho. Again.
- Wes Anderson
- The worst of the 80's
- Retreat shenanigans
- Brussel sprout salad with hazelnuts and pomegranate molasses
- Ports International thrift store score