- Craft-Along upcoming! We will be doing a new, improved, easier-for-you-to-get-involved-with Art-Along.
- All textile crafts are welcome (knitting, spinning, weaving, crochet, sewing, felting, quilting, needlework, other things, you name it!).
- I will be choosing a short list of art works (5-10), and then you can choose any aspect of any one piece to theme your project to. In your finished-object post, please explain how the piece inspired you or how you were able to connect your craft to the art work.
- Art works will be revealed in the Rav group (and linked there from other social media) in the next week so you can start brainstorming, and will be discussed in the Nov. 5 episode
- CAL begins Thursday November 5th, and run to Sunday January 10th (2 months)
- Prize-eligible projects must be started and completed within the time frame of the contest, but if you just want to join for the fun of it and not worry about prizes, you are welcome in the chatter thread!
- It will be hosted in the Ravelry group - one thread for chatter, and one thread for finished objects. You must be a member of the group to win prizes. No chatting in the prize thread, please.
- You may post multiple FO posts for multiple entries to the prize draw.
- Speaking of prizes, if you would like to donate a prize to the draw, you will have my eternal gratitude, and, if you wish it, several mentions of your business or product.
- Oshima (for him) by Jared Flood
- Briggs and Little Heritage
- 795 Winegrower spinning (Caliope's Fibre)
- Megan Neilsen Brumby Skirt
Show and Tell: