I love jewellery and accessories that aren't delicate (what can I say, I'm clumsy). These wonderfully tactile pieces won't be destroyed if you drop them, or, if your life is like mine, a little monster/toddler tries to steal them while you're wearing them.
Get the links after the jump!
- This wonderful necklace is made with wooden beads and t-shirt yarn! Interested in t-shirt yarn? Here, have a tutorial! It's the first one I ever did.
- I love these organza flowers by Reese Dixon! They'd be a great embellishment for anything!
- This nautical headband is adorable for summer.
- This knitted necklace is deceptively easy to make!
- This felt rose headband is great - the rose could be used anywhere.