Hi fives if you know what movie the title comes from.
I'm not quite sure why, but this time of year is my lazy season. I don't want to cook, I don't want to clean, I don't want to do laundry. The house gets messy, and the family lives on noodles. I thought a few links to projects that might help a crafter get organized might help break me out of my summer messiness rut.
Links after the jump!
- Rustic shelves made from wood pallets - very cool. I'd worry a bit about chemicals in pressure treated wood though.
- Get all the grocery bags out from under the sink and into a tidy quilted dispenser!
- This chalkboard box DiY uses a tiny box, but it would be a super cool kid's toy chest too.
- When I saw this tutorial I thought it was the most exciting innovation ever! Then Jake told me that it's a pretty common thing in wood shops. Huh. Still awesome though - under-shelf jar storage!
- Make this cute twig and wire bowl and use it as a home for all the stuff on your desk. Much tidier!