- I'm feeling a bit saddened by the death of Osama bin Laden. Not for him - by all accounts he was an evil bastard and who knows how many people died because of him, and maybe lives will be saved now. I'm just sad to see so much bloodlust. America is on a revenge high.
- Voter apathy is pathetic. Voting isn't just a right, it's a responsibility. Go! Do democracy!
- I'm nervous about the election. I'd love never to have to see Steven again, but I don't think I'll be that lucky. And if it's another minority, it'll be four more years of publicity photos with frightened kittens. That isn't politics, that's bullshit. Just so ya know.
- Getting an entire wand of mascara in the eye hurts.
- Getting an entire wand of mascara in the eye hurts even more the second time.
- It also does a really awesome job of the bottom lashes.
- Yesterday was a sunscreen day, but I forgot.
- Today is a sunscreen day. So is every other day. I remembered today, but it's pouring.
- I give awesome haircuts. Case in point? Look at the cute!
she looks so grown up!