In honour of my
becoming available for purchase I thought I'd share the links to some of my favourite knitting patterns this Wednesday - these ones are all free (even the cute Link one! awww). If you like these free patterns, many designers have amazing patterns available for purchase as well - check them out on Ravelry.
- This adorable girls dress by Signe S. Simonsen comes in a great size range and would be a perfect transitional outfit for spring!
- I can hardly wait to knit Jenny Johnson Johnen'sEcho Flower Shawl - it's absolutely stunning.
- This little octopus can be appliqued onto anything! I have big plans for this little guy. Thanks to Jennifer Wang for the pattern!
- The Oranje cardigan by Ann Weaver is a perfect example of how modern fair isle knitting can look. I'm knitting another of her free patterns - it's very well written.
- The Latvian Garden Baby Blanket by the Needle Lady would make an incredibly special gift, and the charts can be used for so much more than blankets!
For my brother in law